Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Anxiously Awaiting the Transfer Call

October 28, 2013

Dear Family and Friends,

I can´t believe I am writing this... but transfers are here again. Time seems to pass so quickly in the mission field.  Transfer calls will be coming in tonight. I am hoping I don´t have to leave here... But I  have already been in Olanchito for two transfers. 

This week has been another great week. One of the highlights of this week was having the opportunity to hear from President Ocampo, president of the Honduras Telgucigalpa Temple. It was a very spiritual meeting.  Both he and his wife  spoke to us.

I hope everyone is doing well. I am sorry that my letter is so short this week. I want everyone to know that I appreciate your love and support. And the cliff hanger about my transfer will have to wait until next Monday. So everyone tune in!

Love,
Hermana Lindsey Orgill


Lindsey's email address is: lindsey.orgill@myldsmail.net . Friends or family may use this address to send her notes.  She opens her email address once a week usually on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment