Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

This week has been another amazing week in the work of the Lord.

Oct 14, 2014

Dear Beloved Family and Friends,
I hope everything is going well. This week has been another amazing week in the work of the Lord.
We had the baptism of the family Ocampo this week. It was a very special baptism for me because the first day I was here in Olanchito I visited the family Ocampo. In this first visit with this family we asked the father to give a prayer and he began to cry because he felt the spirit so strong. The mother of this family is amazing. She has a strong testimony and is the driving influence of why this family was baptized. She is already in Mosiah in the Book of Mormon. This is amazing. Most of the time we are begging the investigators to read but not her. She apologizes when she has only read a chapter or two in the Book of Mormon.
M



Let´s begin the story of the baptism. On Thursday was the wedding of this family. (I think I might go into the wedding business after my mission). It was a really special wedding and you could feel the love that this couple has for each other.
On Friday in the morning I received a telephone call from the Zone Leaders telling us that President Klein would be in Olanchito that day and that we had interviews with him at 2 pm. After this telephone call I started to worry because the baptism was at 3 pm. But everything worked out perfectly. I had a wonderful visit with President Klein and he was able to attend the baptism. He thanked us for how nice the baptism was. The special part about this is he had given a blessing to Hermana Ocampo a little
more than a month earlier.
The work is going great in Olanchito. How is your progress in inviting a person to the gospel before the end of the year?
May God Always Be With You,
Love,
Hermana Orgill




No comments:

Post a Comment