Oct. 7,2013
Hola Familia y Amigos,
I hope everyone enjoyed general conference. I must say that I wished that it was a little bit longer. I can´t wait until I have the Ensign and can reread the addresses over and over again.| Moto tax that we use occasionally |
This week we have a baptism of a very special family. I wrote a little bit about them in previous emails. The mother of this family is the main reason that everyone in this family is going to be baptized. It is amazing the difference the example of one person can make. It took a lot of work to get this family to this point, but after this mother started reading the Book of Mormon things started to move. She apologizes to us when she only has time to read one or two chapters of the Book of Mormon between visits. She is amazing. I wish most members in the church had the zeal to read the Book of Mormon like she does.
No comments:
Post a Comment