Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

God answers prayers

June 30, 2014

Amados Familia y Amigos,

Yo espero que todo está bien. (I hope all is well)
If there is one lesson from God that I have learned on my mission is that he answers prayers. He really does. This week I have been praying to have investigators in church and we did. Well, almost every week we have investigators in church, but yesterday a miracle happened. We had a husband of one our investigators walk into church. I never thought he would come. I started to cry when he walked in the door. 

Elder Ochoa came and visited our mission. This past week was actually his vacation week but he decided to come visit the missionaries here in Honduras. His message was centered in Faith in Jesus Christ. He also spoke a lot about obedience. I think God is trying to send a message to the  missionaries in Honduras. Our past few zone conferences have been about obedience. I truly believe that obedience is one of the most import things to have on the mission. Without obedience we can´t have the companionship of the Holy Ghost. And we can´t teach without the companionship of the Holy Ghost.

Yesterday we had a really spiritual experience with the family Antunez. They are an awesome family that we found a couple weeks ago. The mother expressed her desire that her family could be saved and we shared that she could be with her family forever. She says she wants to be baptized, but she wants to be baptized with her whole family.

Thank you everyone for your love and support. I appreciate all the letters and emails.

Con Amor,
Hermana Orgill

The family De La Og

Mezapa (while I am staying)

I am dressed in Honduran Soccer attire

No comments:

Post a Comment