Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

"No importa cual iglesia voy, porque todos las iglesias habla de Dios. ('I do not care what church because all the churches speak of God)"

Hola Familia y Amigos,

Yo espero que todo están bien y que ustedes están disfrutando su verano. Estamos en el fuego aquí en Honduras (I hope all is well and that you are enjoying your summer. We're on fire here in Honduras).

This week we had an opportunity to go to the first sisters conference of the mission. The sister training leaders did workshops on Modesty, cooking in Honduras, and exercise. The best part of the meeting was when President Klein shared a message about what is the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am learning on my mission that it is of eternal importance to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. The only  happiness inlife will only be found in living this gospel. So many times I here a week that, ´´No importa cual iglesia voy, porque todos las iglesias habla de Dios.´´ (It´s not important which church I attend because all of the churches speak of God.) But it so not true! ONLY in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has the saving power of the priesthood whereby that we can obtain salvation. It is so important to share this message, It makes the difference in the lives to all that hear it not only for this life but for the eternity. So go...And Share it!

I also want to give a shout out to my parents! I was so excited to read that you went tracking with the sister missionaries! I am so proud to have member missionary parents!

World cup fever has hit Honduras! All though no one tends to listen to the missionaries when a game is on. But I feel bad for the missionaries in Brazil it must be worst. All though it might be a great way to find new people to teach and share the gospel. 

Yesterday we had a only in Honduras experience. This lady was giving her talk and she was speaking a long time. So one of the members of the audience got up in the middle of the talk and walked to the pulpit and showed her the time on his phone and sat back down. She said she was going to finish her talk and talked on for another 15 minutes. I just was laughing as I watched what happened.

3  Nephi 11:32-33

I love you so much.
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Orgill 

No comments:

Post a Comment