Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

I love teaching families because families are so important.

Dear Family and Friends,
I hope everyone is doing well. From the pictures that my parents sent of McCall´s wedding it looked wonderful. This past week was another adventure in Honduras.
So last week after District Meeting we scheduled to go visiting with a member here in Mezapa but she cancelled so Hermana Saylin and I decided to go contact in a part of Mezapa that we haven´t ever been. At first I thought this might have been a bad idea, because I only saw palm trees. But finally we found a house in the middle of no where. So we contacted them. They are a family prepared to hear this gospel. I love teaching families because families are so important. They came with us to church this week!
Hermana Saylin left with Hermana Bennett (The mission nurse and my next door neighbor) to go to San Pedro to go visit a chiropractor to help her knee. They were gone for two days. I was lefthere in Mezapa with Hermana Olivas (The companion of Hermana Bennett). It was good working with Hermana Olivas and she is a great missionary. I was so glad when they came back because Hermana Saylin and I make such a great team. Now we have an exercise bike in our front room for therapy for Hermana Saylin. The mission just happened to have an exercise bike in storage.
Everyone here in Mezapa has been crazy over the world cup. Literally, no one was in the street when Honduras was playing France yesterday. Unfortunately, Honduras lost. Today we Hermana Saylin and I were in Progresso we bought Honduras Soccer Jerseys. President Klein gave the mission permission to watch one soccer match of the world cup next p-day. That should be fun.
I grateful to be a missionary here in Honduras!
Love,
Hermana Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment