Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

General conference was wonderful.

Dear Family and Friends,

Last week I had the wonderful opportunity to return back to El Porvenir. It was a wonderful trip and I was able to see many of my converts and members of the ward. I am so grateful that I was able to return and see the progress in the ward. This experience made me so grateful that I decided to go on a mission.

We were able to obtain the papers for Hermana Keyla so that she can get married with Hermano Jose. We are just waiting to get his papers. This is a major step forward in the progress for them. I know they will get baptized some day. I just might not be here to see it.

General conference was wonderful. Well.. the part I got to see. We had a bit of technical difficulties but there is hope. I will get to read the Ensign in a month!

Thank you for your love and support. I hope everyone is doing well.

Love, Hermana Orgill 
This picture is from my visit to El Porvenir. She is the grandma of Selvin our recent convert. She was baptized after I left El Porvenir.

President and Sister Klein visited us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment