Dear Family and Friends,
I hope things are cooler in the States. It is hot here like normal but it has also been like crazy humid here. I am still a Utah girl... I love my dry weather. I hope that it will rain here soon because I am tired of this.
Things are going well training Hermana Saylin. It is crazy seeing how similar I was to her my first few days in the mission. I also can see how much I have adjusted to life here in Honduras. Today I taught her how to wash her clothes by hand. It reminded me of when I was learning to wash clothes by hand. Life will be so different when washing machines are available.
We have been finding so many people who are afraid to go to church with us because of their pastor. The pastors here in Mezapa have forbidden their members go to church with us. It is kind of sad to me that some of the people fear their pastors so much. I am glad that we have the freedom to choose.
Thank you for your love and support.
Love,
Hermana Orgill
![]() |
| President Klein taking our pictures |
![]() |
| The Hermanas of Mezapa |
![]() |
| Our washing machine |
![]() |
| Hermana Rosales y Hermana Saylin and myself |
![]() |
| Wildlife |






No comments:
Post a Comment