Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Trio Again... And Iguana Soup is not too bad.

April 21,2014

Dear Family and Friends,

So I am really liking it here in Mezapa. I wish I could send pictures this week. It is so pretty here. But I am having technical difficulties with the computer I am using. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. 

They celebrate Easter a little different here. They call it Semana Santa or Holy  Week. They don’t really celebrate the resurrection here  only the crucifixion). For the devout believers, it is like the Sabbath Day and they can’t even work on Friday and Saturday. It was really weird those days because no one was in the streets and the shops were closed. Most people went to the beach on those days.

Crazy things are happening here in Mezapa. We got a call last Friday from the Sister Training Leaders telling us that Hermana Rosales and I would be training a sister. The sister came today. Her name is Hermana Saylin and she is from Utah. She is really a great person. She was sent out later than the other new ones coming in because of a knee problem.

I love you all!

Love,
Hermana Orgill


Yesterday a member gave us iguana soup. It actually tasted good.
Lindsey at a training session.

Hermana Rosales-my new companion.



No comments:

Post a Comment