Dear Family and Friends,
April 14, 2014
Dear Family and Friends,
I hope everyone is doing well and is enjoying this Easter season. Easter is such a wonderful time of year. The Resurrection of Jesus Christ is so important. It is because he rose on the third day that everyone can rise. It is the reason we have missionary work. The message of the church is that redemption comes from Jesus Christ. I know Jesus Christ is our savior. When we come unto Him, we can have salvation.
This past week we had a pretty strong wind storm. As a result of this storm, Morazan was without power for 24 hours. I think that was the longest I have ever been without power. But I am grateful for these experiences. They are teaching me the blessings that I have in my life. Sometimes one has to live without to know what they have. Another problem that we are having in Morazan is water. Sometimes we can go 24 hours without running water. But compared to others we are blessed. There are families here in Morazan who haven´t had water for a whole month.
This week we were blessed to find a large family. As missionaries we are always trying to teach families. I hope they can progress because that is what we need in Morazan. Families.
This week are transfers. I will know tonight if I have transfers. I really don´t like waiting for the phone call. The day before the transfer calls, I am always full of mixed emotions. I know everything will workout because President Klein relies on revelation for every transfer.
Thank you everyone for your love and support.
Love,
Hermana Orgill
No comments:
Post a Comment