Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Working with the Sister Training Leaders ...

Dear Family and Friends,
 
I hope everyone is doing well. We had another good week. I had the opportunity to go on divisions with the sister training leaders this week. I went on divisions with Hermana Lopez. She is great. She is from Guatemala and we were able to teach powerful lessons together. It is wonderful to know how inspired the leaders are.
 
Well I have good news and bad news in the progress of our investigators who want to get married. The good news is that we found away that they can get married in the near future. The bad news that the one of them needs to return to Ceiba in person for papers and like always we are a little short on money.
 
Tonight I will find out if I have transfers. I am always a little nervous to find out. I do not like the unknown. But only a few more hours until I know. I guess I just have to wait patiently until then.
 
 I can not believe that is already March. How fast the time is going by. I completed 11 months today and I feel like I just started my mission.
 
Take care!
Love,
Hermana Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment