Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

I know that Jesus Christ lives and is our Savior.

Mar. 24, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

I hope everyone is doing well. First, I want to congratulate McCall on her engagement. I am so excited for her!

This past week was a bit stressful but the Lord helped me in every moment. I have a testimony of prayer and scripture study. When we want help from God, prayer and scripture study will bring the answers that we are looking for.

I just want to share my testimony this week. I know Jesus Christ lives. He is our Savior. We can be saved through his Atonement when we have faith in him to repent of our sins. I invite everyone to come to Jesus Christ. He is the only way. There is no other way that we can have eternal life.

Love,
Hermana Orgill  

No comments:

Post a Comment