Dear Family and Friends,
I hope you are doing well. This week has been an interesting week. There is something I wish someone would told before fast Sunday and that is to prepare. I didn´t. It is really hard to abstain from drinking water when it is really hot outside and I´m hiking up hills. After the fast, one of the Elders explained to me that I need to start drinking tons of water two days before I start fasting. I wish I'd known that.
May God be with you.
Love,
Answers to questions
1Q Tell us what your daily schedule is like
1A My daily schedule varies from day to day. I get up anywhere from 5 to 6:30. I try to study in the morning but usually we have conflicts like we have to go to a meeting. At noon usually we have a meal with a member then we go proselytizing. At 8:30 we need to be back in our house but it is usually later because my companion talks a lot.
2Q What is Zone conference like?
2A Zone Conference is just when we meet as a zone and they talk to us. I don´t really know much that goes on in Zone Conference because it is all in Spanish.
3Q Have you had an interview with your mission president
3A I had my interview with the mission president on the first day I was in Honduras.
4Q What is Sunday like?
4A Sundays are days we work hard. We leave our house at 7 am to start to get investigators for church. Elder Martino the Seventy over this area has two rules for missionaries. Missionaries can not go to church without an investigator and missionaries must always go to church. We have church at 9 am. After church we eat lunch. After lunch an hour or two of studying we proselyte for the rest of the day.
This is a sign my companion (Hermana Alverez) made for me. She is so sweet.

No comments:
Post a Comment