Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Preparation Day spent with Sister Veir (Mission President's Wife)

Dear Family and Friends,

Today was a special P-day of Hermanas in San Pedro Sula with Hermana Veirs. Next week is when the mission splits and we get new presidents. If I stay in the same area I will be in the East mission. The P- day was really fun and I got to see some of the Hermanas from MTC. 
This week we had two baptisms and a funeral. The funeral was a really interesting expierence. The man was really ill. The day that he died my companion and I went to sing to him. Just as we entered the room to sing to him he died. They used the time on my watch for his time of death. The baptisms were really great.
The work is going really great. I don't have much time but next week I will send more photos.
Sincerely
Hermana Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment