Hola Familia y Amigos!
I hope everyone is doing well. This past week has been crazy with the mission dividing. Today I attended the last transfer meeting with President and Sister Veirs. I am staying in my area but I received a new companion. Her name is Hermana Francisco and she is from Utah. And now for the moment we have all been waiting for.
And my mission is...
Honduras San Pedro Sula East!!!!!
The President of the East mission is President Kline. I´ll meet him sometime in the upcoming week.
Last Sunday was a special devotional about missionary work with the first presidency and the quorum of the 12 apostles. I really enjoyed. Because I´m in Honduras the devotional was translated in Spanish. I could understand about 60 percent of what was said. I hope I can read a transcript of the talks so I can understand everything that was said.
Two weeks ago we had a special baptism of Hermano Salvador and last week he received the Aaronic Priesthood. It is amazing to see the change the Gospel brings to the lives of people.
I love you and I hope everyone is doing well.
Love,
Hermana Lindsey Orgill
 |
| The La Lima Zone |
 |
| Hermana Fransico (Lindsey's new companion) |
 |
Hermana Orgill with President and Sister Veir
|
 |
| Baptism of Hno Salvador and Dayana |
 |
The Hermanas of the MTC with President and Sister Veirs
|
 |
| My last photo with Herman Alvarez |
No comments:
Post a Comment