Dear Family and Friends,
Sometimes life throws you some curveballs. Sometimes the mission sends you many curveballs. Last week Hermana Bennett, the nurse of the mission and my next door neighbor, was transferred to serve in La Ceiba. So I am currently in a trio with Hermana Olivas and Hermana Martinez and we are working areas 2 and 3 of Mezapa. Our area is really large. This should only last for about two weeks until we have transfers again. I am sad to see Hermana Bennett leave Mezapa but I am happy to have the chance to work with Hermana Olivas.
This week I finished the Book of Mormon another time. I love reading the Book of Mormon. It is truly Another Testament of Jesus Christ. I have seen the power that the Book of Mormon has in changing the life of another person. I invite all who read this letter to read the Book of Mormon and to ask God in prayer if the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know it is. I have prayed and asked God. And you can know this for yourself.
I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry this email is short. I don´t have much time to write this week.
Love,
Hermana Orgill
Lindsey in photos with companions and investigators.
![]() |






No comments:
Post a Comment