Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Crazy Week!

Aug. 18, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

Sometimes in the Mission you have crazy expierences. This last week was a very crazy and hetic week.  These last few weeks I have been working in two areas because Hermana Bennett left Mezapa. So it has been kind of a balancing act.

On Friday we had the baptism of two sister. They are apart of a very special family for me. I hope that the rest of the family will be baptized in the near future.

Saturday, in the afternoon, the secretaries called telling us that we needed to help Hermana Martinez pack and we needed to leave Mezapa as soon as possible. We stayed the night in La Paz and then at 5 am the next morning we dropped Hermana Martinez off at the airport. Then Hermana Olivas and I took the bus and we arrived back in Mezapa right before Sacrament Meeting on Sunday morning. 

This week is transfer week. I expect to stay in Mezapa. This will be my last transfer of the mission.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Love,

Hermana Orgill



No comments:

Post a Comment