February 3, 2014
Dear Beloved Family and Friends,
I hope everyone is doing well.This week was a good week. We were able to help many people and teach many lessons. I feel like during the week I think of so many things that I want to tell you and then as I stare at the computer I forget everything I wanted to write to you. But maybe I will start to remember.
This week we have been working with a lot of our recent converts to help keep them all active. I think some of my favorite lessons are with recent converts and less actives. Sometimes I get a little bit frustrated with the lack of member support to help with the friend shipping of new members . I know this is not only a problem in Honduras but a problem in all parts of the church.
Things are going really well with Hermana Tamani. This past week we were learning how to teach well together and she is helping me be a little bit more organized. I know I have many strengths but being organized is not one of them.
Church yesterday was really good. We had all of our progressing investigators attend and a one inactive came back to church. I am really loving Morazan and working in this extension. I think this month Morazan will become a branch!
The members here have a trip planned to go to temple. I am a little bit sad because I won´t get to go to the temple probably until October. The great thing is we are working with our recent converts helping them prepare to do baptisms for the dead and teaching them about family history work.
I hope everyone is doing well and search for missionary opportunities!
Love,
Hermana Orgill
No comments:
Post a Comment