Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Baptisms at a river

Jan. 6, 2013

Dear Family and Friends,

I hope everyone is enjoying 2014! This week was a real testimony building week. We also saw many miracles happen in Morazan. But to start off, I am over half way done! I can't believe I have been out so long. It is crazy to think that I started my mission a little bit over 9 months ago. It  doesn't seem like I have been gone that long.

This week started out a little bit rough. It seemed like none of our investigators wanted to progress or attend church. This was starting to effect Hermana Abrica and I. We were getting a little bit disillusioned with the work. But then we decided we would work on being better missionaries and working harder and praying harder.

On Saturday the miracles came. Saturday we taught 10 lessons! I have never taught 10 lessons in a day and all the lessons were meaningful lessons! Then on Sunday we had 71 people in church. This was a miracle because the next highest attendance was 59.

I have so many other things I want to write about but I don't have much time!

I love you so much!

Love,
Hermana Orgill
Christmas with Hermana Abrica

The Elders had a baptism at the river. We took our investigators to see the baptism.

This is me and my companion and Neydi. Neydi is our investigator.

Mario and Rosita are the new converts to the church. Every ward needs a Mario and Rosita. They are just so excited to help with the work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment