Jan. 13, 2014
I hope everyone is doing this well. This week has had its ups and downs but overall it has been an uplifting week. First off, this week was cold. Not Utah cold but humid Honduras cold. Since the houses here in Honduras are not built for cold weather, it is just cold. Luckily, Hermana Abrica had a sweatshirt that I could use.
This week we worked a lot with a 12 year old girl named Neydi. We have a baptism date set for her for this upcoming Saturday. We have been working with her and her mother. Her mother came to church yesterday and it was the first time since I have been in Morazan that her mother has come to church.
Yesterday we had 71 people in church again. This was another miracle because when I first came here we were in the low 50s. I hope that the attendance keeps growing because then we can have our own church building in Morazan. We found out in the next few weeks Morazan will be made into a branch. It is really excited to see the growth of the church in this area. It makes me grateful for many things.
This past week Hermana Abrica and I were having an in depth gospel discussion on the word glory. I do not want to ruin your learning opportunities but it is interesting how I can understand the Plan of Salvation so much better since I understand glory a little bit more.
I hope you are enjoying your winter weather. It will be a while until I will see snow.
May God Always Be With You!
Love,
Hermana Orgill
![]() |
| Yumm….Chicken noodle soup from home. |

No comments:
Post a Comment