Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

La misionera con pelo amarillo (The sister missionary with the yellow hair)

Dear Family and Friends,

I hope everyone is doing well. This week was a really good week. We worked hard and found a lot of people ready to hear our message.

This past week we had a really special baptism in a  the river! (Don´t worry I will send pictures.) The girl baptized is name Neydi and because of her faith I believe in the upcoming weeks her mother will also become a member of the church.

We scheduled the baptism for last Saturday. When Hermana Abrica and I woke up on Saturday the weather was really bad. Some of the members wanted to cancel the baptism but we decided to go through with it. Because of our prayers, the weather was turned really nice during the baptism and then it went back to being terrible right after the baptism.

This week the members started calling me the missionary with yellow hair. It is kind of funny because no one can pronounce my name so they identify me with my hair color.

This Wednesday is transfers. I am really sad because Hermana Abrica is finishing her mission. She is such an awesome missionary. Next week I will have a new companion.

May God Always Be With You!

Love,
Hermana Orgill

Our baptismal font

The baptism of Neydi

No comments:

Post a Comment