Dear Family and Friends,
So yesterday, the power went out here in Mezapa so we have permission to write for an hour today.
This past week was a good week. We had the baptism of a young women named Gloria. She is quite remarkable. She contacted us. I believe I told you about the young women who called out to us wanting to know where the church was located. She has changed her life a lot to make this baptism possible. Her baptism date was for the next saturday, but she had the desire to be baptized earlier.
Yesterday, we went to Tela. It was my last trip to Tela. It is hard to believe that things are coming to end. Today we had district meeting. The district leader, Elder Adamson had me give my testimony today because this would be my last district meeting. It is hard to believe that so many things are coming to end. My goal is to finish strong. I only have one week but my goal is to make this week the strongest week of my mission.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Love,
Hermana Orgill
![]() |
| Missionaries enjoying preparation day at the beach. |


No comments:
Post a Comment