Sept. 15, 2014
Dear Family and Friends,
So today is Independence Day in Honduras. Which means a lot of firecrackers and praying that they aren´t gunshots.
This week we had two miracles. First the baptism of Digna. Digna has been an investigator for a year and half and she finally was baptized. I can´t upload pictures today so I will send pictures of the baptism next week. It was a special experience to see Digna baptized.
The other miracle was with the same investigator who called out to us a couple weeks ago. We invited her to the baptism of Digna and when she arrived she thought that this was her baptism so we explained to her that her baptism wasn´t for a couple of more weeks. But, since she has such a great desire to be baptized, we moved the baptism up to this coming Saturday.
I am grateful for the Lords tender mercies that he is giving to me these last few weeks in the mission.
Love,
Hermana Orgill
Monday, September 15, 2014
I am grateful for the Lords tender mercies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment