May 19, 2014
Dear Family and Friends,
I hope everyone is doing well. This past week was pretty good. This Saturday will be the baptism for Hermana Juanquina. I will tell you more about her but she is someone that I believe God prepared before she met us. She was prepared to receive the missionaries. And now we are teaching her friends and family. I am so grateful to be here in Mezapa. I feel so blessed to be here.
So last week we went to the beaches in Tela for P-day and we went again today because our zone was name zona celestial (because we had the best numbers for the month of April). We had a special p-day on the beach with President Klein. Don't worry I will send pictures. I was actually President Klein´s partner for paddle ball for a moment. But I am really bad at paddle ball.
Well. Sorry that this email is so short. But thanks for all your love!
Love,
Hermana Orgill
No comments:
Post a Comment